Location, Location, Location!Advantages to Living on SouthGoldstein Student CenterWhat's Included?ActivitiesSecurityFloor Plans
South Campus apartments are located close to:
|John A. Lally Athletics Complex: great for athletes or fans!|
|Close to Drumlins Country Club, offering golf, tennis, and swimming (free for undergrads, small fee for graduate students). Rec Services offers snowshoeing and cross country skiing at Drumlins during winter.|
|Rec Services Ropes Course|
|Tennity Ice Skating Pavilion|
|Tennis courts and softball field|
Approximately two miles apart, a free bus shuttle between campuses arrives every eight minutes. Students may also bike or walk.
- Live in a neighborhood with your friends!
- Independent living with full University services and support
- Utilities included
- Parking outside of apartment with nominal fee
- Free bus service to campus; buses leave every 8 minutes
- Flex your green thumb in the community garden or compost your food waste with the Office of Sustainability
Access to Goldstein Student Center, which includes:
|Skytop Express, a fully stocked convenience store||Offices of Student Living, Housing Office south location, Public Safety station|
|Computer cluster with printers||Meeting and study spaces|
|ATM||Pool tables, volleyball courts, TVs|
|Free laundry||Food Court (including late-night pickup window)|
- Full kitchen
- Private bedrooms with extra-long full-size beds (54×80)
- Fully furnished
- Free, frequent bus shuttle
(13 bus stops located on South Campus, all going to Main Campus, some going to grocery store, mall, or downtown)
- Amazing sunset views!
- Social Activities/Orange after Dark
- Activities hosted by Office of Student Living
- Gated entry from 8:00 p.m. through 6:00 a.m.
- 24/7 patrol by Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Satellite office for DPS at Goldstein Student Center
- Surveillance cameras
- Students can request a DPS escort to their apartment late at night
- In an emergency, DPS can be reached 24/7 at 315.443.2224; 711 from campus landline phones; via the LiveSafe app; or via a text or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All are monitored 24/7 by the DPS Emergency Communications Center.