Who is Eligible


Below is a list of those who are entitled to an I.D. Card for Syracuse University or State University of New York Environmental Science and Forestry (SUNY ESF) respectively.

Syracuse University

  • Main campus students
  • Employees
  • Emeritus and retired faculty
  • University College students
  • Sponsored guests with departmental approval


  • Students
  • Full-time employees

The I.D. Card Services office no longer issues spouse or dependent I.D. cards. If you are interested in a gym membership for your spouse or dependent, the Barnes Center at the Arch offers memberships for spouses and dependents over the age of 18. For more information, please contact the Barnes Center at 315.443.8000.