Each student room is furnished with a bed, desk, desk chair, dresser(s), and closet/wardrobe for each student. Approximate dimensions for major pieces of furniture are as follows:
- All residence hall rooms contain adjustable twin XL beds (36″H x 36”W x 80”L)
- South Campus apartments contain full XL beds (36″H x 54”W x 80″L)
- Student desks measure approximately 45”W x 30”H x 24”D
South Campus Apartment Dressers
- Dressers provided in South Campus apartments are usually five-drawer units and measure approximately 32”W x 44”H x 20”D.
North Campus Residence Hall Dressers
- Dressers provided in North Campus residence halls are usually two-drawer stacker units (each student receives two) and measure approximately 36”W x 20”H x 20”D.
- Student wardrobes measure approximately 34”W x 80”H x 21”D