Join Us: Dates TBD
Check out: TBD
Congratulations on your graduate’s upcoming accomplishment and thank you for considering campus housing for this momentous occasion. While we do not offer the amenities of a hotel or motel, we do pride ourselves on making the campus residence halls safe and comfortable to ensure that you and your family can relax and enjoy the experience of graduation weekend. This affordable, smoke-free option allows you to be close to campus experiencing a residential stay similar to the one your student had when they first arrived on campus some years ago.
With this perspective in mind, below is more information on residence hall accommodation:
- Available rooms will vary by location, based on which residence halls will be used, and are subject to change.
- The maximum number of adults (18 years of age +) allowed in a double room is two. Up to two children (ages 17 and under) are allowed in a room occupied by up to two adults in shared space.
- Rooms are furnished with twin-sized beds, dressers, desks, and wardrobes/closets. Based on room size, SU does not provide additional furnishings. Families are welcome to bring a portable crib or an air mattress and linens for the minor(s) occupying the room with one or two adults.
- Bed linens are provided and include one sheet set, blanket, pillow, and towels.
- Bathrooms are common men’s and women’s rooms or pods of individual private bathrooms located in the various area of each floor.
If you choose to stay on campus, items you will need to provide may include:
- All toiletries: soap, shampoo, conditioner, mouthwash, hairdryer, etc.
- Window fan
- Hangers for closet
- Infant crib, air mattress/bedding if needed
Please note pets are not permitted in residence halls at any time.
For general commencement questions, please visit the University’s commencement website.