727 S. Crouse Ave. Apartments
Centrally located and adjacent to Marshall Street, 727 S. Crouse Ave. (formerly known as ‘The Marshall’) offers studio and one-, two-, and four-bedroom options for students who have completed their two-year campus housing requirement. Amenities include a fitness center, laundry room, study areas, and entertainment areas. Each apartment includes a full, modern kitchen. Additionally, each bedroom has it’s own full bathroom. Lock in housing early with the same process you’re used to, without participating in the lottery system!
The application for new occupancy requests for our 727 S. Crouse Ave. Apartments is now available for students without a two-year campus housing requirement. Eligible students may complete the application on the housing portal via MySlice.
Application review will be performed on a rolling basis until all spaces are filled. Once all beds are filled, the Housing Office will maintain a waitlist of interested students.
- All Syracuse University housing is smoke-free in accordance with the Tobacco-Free Campus policy.
- Occupancy at 727 S. Crouse Ave. is an 11-month commitment from August 15 to June 30.
Amenities at 727 S. Crouse Ave.
All residents of 727 S. Crouse Ave. Apartments enjoy:
- A central location just steps from campus
- Location adjacent to Marshall Street shopping and dining
- Onsite gym, laundry, study areas, and recreation
- Independent living with full University services and support
- Full kitchen and individual bathrooms in all units