How long can I make/alter reservations online?
- Guest reservations and alterations can be made online starting December 1, 2019 until May 6, 2020.
What room types are available? How much are they?
- A room costs:
- $315 per room for the 3-night weekend package (Thursday, May 7 at 6 pm – Sunday, May 10 at 5pm).
- $210 per room for the 2-night weekend package (Friday, May 8 at 10am – Sunday, May 10 at 5pm).
What residence hall will I be in?
- This year, the residence halls being utilized are:
- Flint Hall
- Day Hall
You will be randomly assigned to one of these halls. Once this occurs, typically 1 week prior to commencement, you will receive an email with which building your reservation has been placed in.
Upon checking in, you will receive your room number.
Are there any suites available?
- No, there are no other room configurations available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Does SU supply any linens or towels?
- Yes. A linen packet including linens, pillow, blanket, and towel are included (only 1 packet per guest). Many guests do bring their own or extra bedding needs to make themselves more at home.
I need to arrive before May 7 or stay later than May 10, can you accommodate this?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer accommodations outside of those dates.
Is parking available?
- Yes, parking is free
Are there shuttles available?
- Yes, shuttles will be available for guests to utilize during their stay. A shuttle schedule will be provided prior to commencement weekend.