Dependent Cards

snowy quad

Individuals seeking I.D. cards for dependents must bring the following to our Service Center located at 206 Steele Hall:

  • Dependents of SU employees must be registered at Human Resources
  • Sponsors I.D. card
  • Children must present the Birth Certificate and a spouse must present the Marriage Certificate
  • A spouse/dependent’s social security number
  • $25 fee for each spouse/dependent I.D. card (cash, check payable to Syracuse University, or credit card (Discover, MasterCard, or Visa)

Syracuse University employees must have their spouse/partner and dependents registered with the Office of Human Resources.

A student’s domestic partner must provide proof of shared joint responsibility for one another’s welfare, i.e. common ownership of real property or motor vehicle, joint bank account.