How long can I make/alter reservations online?
- Guest reservations and alterations can be made online until May 8, 2017.
I have chosen to pay by check – Where do I send it? / Is it too late to pay by Credit Card?
- Checks payable to Syracuse University, with their reservation number in the notes line may be sent to:Conference Services
206 Steele Hall
Syracuse, New York 13244
- Credit card payments are accepted until Wednesday before Commencement at 4:00PM. You may complete this transaction by selecting Alter/Confirm Reservation. You will need the corresponding email address and reservation number of the reservation you would like to pay for.
What room types are available? How much are they?
- A room costs $101/person for the weekend package (Friday, May 12th at 5 pm – Sunday, May 14th at 6 pm).
What residence hall will I be in?
- This year, the residence halls being utilized are:
- Lawrinson Hall
- Sadler Hall
You will be randomly assigned to one of these halls. Once this occurs, you will receive an email notifying you that your reservation has a hall assignment.
You may also check for your building assignment by logging into our Reservation using your email address and reservation number. Upon checking in, you will receive your room number based on recent student vacancies.
Are there any suites available?
- No, there are no other room configurations available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Does SU supply any linens or towels?
- Yes. A linen packet including linens, pillow, blanket, and towel will be located at the foot of your bed.
I need to change my reservation.
- Should a reservation need to changed please select Alter/Confirm Reservation.