How long can I make/alter reservations online?
- Guest reservations and alterations can be made online starting March 1, 2019 until May 6, 2019.
What room types are available? How much are they?
- A room costs $TBD per person for the weekend package (Friday, May 10th at 5 pm – Sunday, May 12th at 6 pm).
What residence hall will I be in?
- This year, the residence halls being utilized are:
You will be randomly assigned to one of these halls. Once this occurs, you will receive an email notifying you that your reservation has a hall assignment.
You may also check for your building assignment by logging into our Reservation using your email address and reservation number. Upon checking in, you will receive your room number based on recent student vacancies.
Are there any suites available?
- No, there are no other room configurations available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Does SU supply any linens or towels?
- Yes. A linen packet including linens, pillow, blanket, and towel are included (only 1 packet per guest). Please note, many guests do bring some extras to make themselves more at home.